Global Support Engineer (m/w/d)
At the earliest date possible we are looking for support for our #teamsonnen
At sonnen, we believe clean, affordable, and reliable energy for all is one of the greatest challenges of our time. With over 40,000 sonnenBatterie-systems installed worldwide, sonnen is a proven global leader in intelligent energy management solutions providing greater energy control for residential customers through increased solar self-consumption, reduced peak energy usage and reliable backup power during outages – contributing to a cleaner and more reliable energy future.
- As a 3rd level technician, you will support our international customer support teams with complex technical questions and problems with a focus on information technology.
- You will identify fields of action, support tasks and tools in the IT area that can be transferred from development departments to the technical service and support our team in its implementation and application.
- You are responsible for the support of test facilities as well as troubleshooting with the help of remote maintenance tools on our end costumers systems
- You support our team in the analysis, documentation and evaluation of new errors and faults in your specialist area.
- In your team you act as connection between our international service teams and various development departments.
- In your team you will create service-relevant documents and thus ensure the transfer of knowledge to our country organizations.
- As a key account manager, you are responsible for the service team of one of our national companies as a direct contact.
- You have successfully completed training in the field of electrical engineering (e.g. electrician, mechatronics technician, electronics technician) or computer science (IT specialist or similar) or you have adequate IT training as well as several years of professional experience in the IT environment.
- You possess knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and have experience in network technology.
- You are ready to continuously further your education in the field of renewable energy technology and energy storage systems.
- You have a systematic and logical way of thinking about error analysis as well as a structured way of working.
- You are a team player, flexible and always show commitment.
- You have a friendly and confident demeanor and good communication skills.
- You have a good command of English; other language skills are an advantage.
- Isolated business trips are not a problem for you.
What we offer:
The idyllic Allgäu or the big city of Berlin.– Our two German locations offer the right environment for everyone. And that in a rapidly growing future market with unique career opportunities. You can expect the mentality of a young company in an exciting and international environment.
sonnen – energy is yours!